Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When you consider changing dental offices, you probably have numerous questions you would like to ask us. Some of the most popular questions are listed here. If you do not see your personal question, we encourage you to give us a call so we can get you an accurate and timely answer.
You can also contact us through our convenient online form, found on our contact page.
- How many locations do you have?
- Are dentists qualified to do BOTOX Cosmetic, Juvéderm, and Restylane treatments?
- Someone told me I was not a good candidate for dental implants. Can you help?
- Why do I need a crown instead of a filling?
- I think I might have gum disease. How can I tell?
- I want a perfect looking smile. Can you do that?
- What is BOTOX?
- Will BOTOX make me look weird?
- Do you offer BOTOX for headaches or jaw pain?
- Do you offer cosmetic dentistry?
- Is cosmetic dentistry expensive?
- What is the best way to replace a missing tooth?
- Are dental implants worth the expense?
- What types of cosmetic dentistry do you offer?
- Do Dental Implants Hurt?
- What is the difference between Dentures and Implants?
- How much do Dental Implants Cost?
- Teeth in a Day Procedure Explained
- Can you explain a Root Canal?
- [Edit FAQ]